In order to get accurate measurements, make sure your current hair is prepared the same way you would have it right before applying the wig. Make sure it is all pinned up and lying flat (with or without a wig cap)
4. From Ear to Ear over the Top of Head: Measure from hairline directly above the ear across top of head to the hairline directly above the other ear. (Average measurement is 11" inches ).
1. The Circumference of the Head: Measure all around the head. Position tape measure so its edge follows the hair line around the head and nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 22" inches).
2. From Forehead to Nape of Neck: Measure from hairline at center of forehead straight back over crown to center of hairline at nape of neck. (Average measurement is 13 1/2 inches).
3. Ear to Ear across Front Hairline: At front of ear, measure from hairline at base of sideburns, up across the hair line along forehead to same point in front of other ear. (Average measurement is 11 1/2 inches).
5. Point to Point: From temple to temple across the back of head. (Average measurement is 14 inches).
6. Nape of Neck: Measure the width of hairline across the nape of the neck. (Average measurement is 6 inches).